Thursday, March 22, 2007

Going back to America...

We have started to finalize our plans for our return trip to Seattle!!! We will leave here on June 4, one day after Madeline’s birthday, and two days after my last college-entrance exam for this school year. It’s relieving to know our exact date; now we can truly begin planning what we will do in America once we arrive. I’m also glad that we will have the entire summer to spend with our friends in America! But I will have to continue with some of my subjects, because I have been attempting to fit two years of school into one and a half years (the first year here in Brisbane, I attended a private, all-girls’ school, and as the Australian school year ends in December and I started homeschooling for grade 10 around January, I have a lot to finish!). But we will certainly have enough fun time in America during the summer to balance out the school!

No comments: