Saturday, April 7, 2007

Easter!!

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day worshipping Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Earlier today, we attended the 8:30 AM church service (our church has two services, one at 8:30 and another at 10; we prefer the earlier one, because a. the families with kids attend that service and b. it gives us more time to accomplish other things during the rest of the day), and there met the Brannans, a new family who arrived here three days ago from Colorado Springs. Mr. Brannan will work with my dad at Boeing. The Brannans have been on many short-term assignments for Boeing, living in places such as Alice Springs (a place right in the middle of Australia, where one can find Ayer's Rock, aka Uluru) and England. We spontaneously invited them over for dinner tonight (I always love inviting people over at the last-minute!!), so that will be fun.

Immediately after church, we drove to Mt. Coot-tha, a tall mountain with a spot that looks out over the Brisbane city. I really love it because it gives a good view of the winding Brisbane river. To the right is a picture of us there.
Tonight, we will have dinner with the Brannans. Callie, Meagan, Margaret, and I also plan to prepare a little Easter egg hunt for the younger kids.
Sorry, everyone, for taking so long to post on this blog!! I have been busy showing Callie and Margaret around. We have done lots of fun stuff so far, so if you would like to keep updated with what's going on here, I would encourage you to look at my family's blog. I'll start posting more regularly soon! Have a fantastic Easter!!!

3 comments:

Acting Gal said...

Happy Easter to you too, Michelle!!

I love the picture!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a glorious Easter for everyone! Have a wonderful day and week, miss you so much.

Nice Purse Meagan!

Love Grandma Kim

Erin said...

Happy Easter!!