Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pictures (what a creative title!)

Hi everyone! Here are some photos from our stay at the Spears' home. I know they're late, but they're some of the most recent pictures I have. As you can see, the Spears have an amazing rope swing and pond, which sure kept us all entertained!







Next week, Meagan and I are traveling up by ourselves to Ucluelet on Vancouver Island, where we will stay with our Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Harry. I have heard that their condo rests in a very natural setting, and that you can see bears roam around there daily! I'll definitely take some pictures up there and then post them. I'll write again soon!

10 comments:

Traci said...

Great pics! That swing looked really cool!

Erin said...

I see you're reading Scarlet Letter - I have to read that book for school this year. :)

Unknown said...

The Spear's setting is beautiful! How fun. You will have so much fun on Vancouver Island, the wilderness is truly right out everyone's front door. I hope you get good weather too (-:
We will be up in Canada too on Big Sky for a few weeks. I hope to catch some fish although I heard the fishing has been so so.
Have fun, look forward to our birthday celebration after Labor Day.

xoxo
Grandma Kim

Michelle said...

Hi Erin! I have to read The Scarlet Letter for school too! Have you read it before? I finished it a week or two ago (I need to take it off the list of books I'm reading ...), and didn't really care for it. It's ok, but pretty boring. Let me know what you think about it once you read it!

Madison said...

i despise the scarlet letter. i really honestly do. thanks it it ((and the grapes of wrath)) i've decided that my hatred of classical american literature really does have a reason. ;)

Michelle said...

Hey Madison, have you ever read Uncle Tom's Cabin?

Madison said...

no. i'm planning on it someday, but...too many other books to read at the moment.

Jessica said...

Nice :) I like them :)

Karyn said...

gorgeous pictures!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

You really should read Uncle Tom's Cabin, Madison!! It's really great. But other than that and Tom Sawyer, I have to agree that American literature isn't my favorite.